Running a Restaurant or Café is hectic. Therefore we recommend to automate as much communication as possible. Here we will show our three automatic suggestions, sent based on the guest visitor statistic.
This tutorial contains tips and tricks for how you can create a digital customer journey, using Loyall Solutions.
Time saved, Sales increased
Review and Feedbacks
- There are a few things that sell better that credible, positive reviews about your business. When review encouragement is sent at the right time to the right person, the recipient respond positively.
- The email is simple, create more valuable reviews in your preferred channels.
- Google Review
- Facebook Review
- Booking.com Review
- Hotels.com Review
- Internal feedback solutions
- And any other sites valuable for you.
- Use the Delay Function, and choose the time you want your guests to receive this communication. 3-8 hours is often used here.
Win-Back and Events
- This email has intends to invite the guest back.
- There is a big difference in sending relevant content to the relevant time, rather than sending out at any time. Therefore, we have good experience of inviting your guests back when their visit is fresh in memory.
- In this email you can add great pictures of food, your restaurant, your café or your ongoing events
- When you upload them automatically, you can add a link to a tab on the website or on your facebook event-page which is always updated with the latest event.
- Use the Delay Function, and choose the time you want your guests to receive this communication. 2-3 weeks is often used here.
Win-back, your restaurant/café history and the unique thing about your business
- This communication intends to reinforce the previous email your guest has received.
To make it even more interesting, we recommend adding new fresh content, such as your affiliates, your restaurant/café, the opportunity for conferences, your company history, or something unique and interesting with your business.
- Use the Delay Function, and choose the time you want your guests to receive this communication. 2 months is often used here.
Each campaign is set up seperately. Add one and one campaign, and when you have activated all three, your digital customer journey is complete.
To get the best results, analyze your results and optimize if necessary.